Tuesday 3 March 2015

Getting ready for spring

Over the past week or so I have been making bits for a spring fayre that I will be selling at. Knowing what to crochet during the spring is difficult because who wants to buy hats at that time of year??? I asked my friend for some advice and she suggested baby bits as babies are an all year round thing. So I began by making a lamb snuggly.....

I think she looks better in person than on this picture. The problem with making these bits is that my kids want it all!!! My eldest even said she would buy this from me. Cute! 
I then went on to making two more snugglies.....


I think they are pretty cute. The other problem is knowing how much to price things at. Everyone wants a bargain but they don't realise that to make things takes time. Normally quite a bit of time!!! 
Anyway, I was trying to use up some wool as my husband says I have far too much, so I made my daughter a blanket....

So on the crocheting front I have been fairly busy. My aim is to make one new thing a day so that I have plenty to take with me to the spring fayre. Any suggestions as to what to make would be great!!!! 
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment